PMO Engineer - PMO & Process & Quality
The key Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Project Managers to enhance efficiency
- Ensure the project management is done and get successful execution
- Support project managers in order to prepare project standard documents including cost estimation, time plan, cost control, change requests
- Support project management teams involved in the projects to the best use of project management standards and approaches
- Advice and support project managers in the project management based on best practices as time, cost, scope, quality, communication, risk management, etc.
- Support project manager in order to document & archive project management related documentations including project Work Order, Project management plan, cost estimation, MOMs, changes, procurement documents, work Acceptance documents based on responsibility matrix
- Manage internal & external project meetings & follow all tasks till final results
- Dedicate 20% of time in PMO office (for internal coordination, PMO weekly meeting) and 80% of time in the project
- Follow up all PMO documentation rule including document naming, place in PMO share folders and using any related tools such as SharePoint, Etc.
- Participate in all trainings especially PMP trainings and participate in PMP exam for achieving PMP and any related certificate
- Prepare for any internal job rotations according to management decisions
- Elaborate and follow the key KPI’s and report progress of the projects.
- Track and report on project performance, provide a real-time, comprehensive view
- Ensure alignment with project scope, time, cost by preparing periodical report like weekly report, cost control (SPI/CPI)…
- Control & integrate all data from the project coordinators based on provided template & prepare analyzed report
- Participate in PMO tools data preparation and reporting's
- Lead technical coordinators for data gathering in order to prepare project reports
Key Professional Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of modern cellular (GSM) radio.
- Project Management.
- PMP certified or equivalent is preferred.
- Team Work.
- Analytical & Problem Solving.
- Persistence & Persuasion.
- Communication Skills.
- Working under Pressure.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in relevant technical field
- At least MS/BS degree in related majors such as industrial engineering, etc.
- Intermediate English
- Good knowledge of MS Office Pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.)