DT Post Possessing Engineer
DT Post Possessing Engineer - Network Planning and Optimization
The key Responsibilities:
- Direct person to work with MCI.
- Responsible to provide and define Test Scenario based on Customer KPI Requirement.
- Responsible to Provide Daily, Weekly and Monthly Test Report.
- Manage and lead subcontractor for any technical issue.
- Manage Subcon to Test Result and provide it for Customer.
- Follow up The customer requirement to provide Desired Report Template.
- Work with Platform to find any issue that needs to fix by Subcon.
- Ensure Customer requirement is match to our activity and Plan to perform test.
- Manage the Subcon to have Maintenance Process.
- Ensure accuracy of Test.
- Ability to make follow up all task to deliver customer requirement.
- Ticketing Report .
- Daily and Weekly trace and provide availability Probe and Prepare report to Customer.
- Good Ability to Work With work by Drive test Tool and find the bug.
- Direct Responsible with Subcon to trace the tasks.
- Observe Subcon activity.
- Provide Comparison report for Performance as QOE & QOS from file measurement on Web base tool.
Key Professional Competencies:
- 2G/3G/4G/VOLTE Fundamental knowledge.
- 2G/3G/4G/VOLTE Filed Drive test experience.
- Familiar with mobile Frequency band in all Technology.
- Familiar with Mobile Network Testing methodology.
- Familiar with Field Test KPIs and analyse results.
- Familiar with NEMO outdoor and TEMS Investigation for drive test.
- Expert in Drive Test Post Processing for Reporting.
- Good Skill to provide QOE and QOE Test Scenario.
- Good Knowledge and Experience about KPIs of Drive Test.
- Expert in MapInfo and Google Earth.
- Good Experience to work With TEMS Discovery and Actix to Generate Drive test Result.
- Familiar with Software Programming Architect.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS degree in Electronic, Telecom, Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years of related Telecom.
- Familiar with drive test report and analyse.
- At least 3 years of related post processing by TEMS and NEMO.
- Intermediate English.
- Intermediate Knowledge MS Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
- Good Telecom and computer field knowledge.
- Cooperative environment based on teamwork.
- Soft Skill (Microsoft Office, familiar with computer hardware and software.
- Good communication and leading skills.
- Ability to learn Mobile Network and field Test Methodology.
- Software Programming Skill .
- Familiar with Software Structure Tools.